Over the years, we’ve built our business by developing rack systems that increase productivity and offer a competitive advantage always by focusing on the specific needs of our customers. Our product line includes selective pallet racks, push back racks, drive-in/drive-thru racks, cantilever racks, pallet flow racks, and carton flow racks plus a broad line of accessories to make them applicable to every industry. The keys to our leadership are simple:
- Adherence to the most current Rack Manufacturers Institute (RMI) specifications.
- The broadest product line in the industry.
- Roll formed and structural rack capabilities.
- A large network of capable distributors.
- Design and pricing tools that reduce errors and shorten cycle times.
- Quality internal processes with customer satisfaction as the top priority.
Selective Pallet Rack
Often copied but never duplicated, roll formed selective pallet rack system is the most popular and versatile pallet rack in the industry, providing efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored. These racks are also available in debris-resistant, easy-to-clean structural steel thats ideal for food handling environments.
- Interlake’s selective rack systems are available with bolted Interlock frames and welded Interack 30 frames.
- Patented beam to frame connection creates the most rigid and reliable structure available.
- Easy one-step beam installation with no special tools or training required.
- Beam and column locking system provides exceptional protection against damage, tampering, and accidental disengagement.
- Durable powder coating and baked enamel finishes ensure long life even under the most demanding conditions.
- All welding performed by American Welding Society (AWS) certified personnel.
Roll Formed Cantilever
With no aisle uprights to obstruct the use of horizontal space, our Cantilever Rack is ideal for storing longer, bulky items like carpet rolls, furniture, lumber, tubing, tires, textiles, piping, and similar items. Patented adjustable Lok-Joint pin locks are strong, safe, and allow easy height adjustment making our arm-locking systems the best in the industry.
- Arms are adjustable on 4-inch centers – easy to re-profile.
- Accessories such as drop-in decks and spring loaded entry guides enhance safety and protection.
- Available in roll formed and structural steel designs
Using gravity as the free power source, our Selecta-Flo system cuts order picking labor costs up to 75% over static systems. Separate stocker and picker aisles and picking faces that are always stocked enhance efficiency, while our exclusive clipless track and guide system speeds assembly and reconfiguration.
- First-in/first-out product rotation.
- Greater cube utilization.
- Easy to reprofile.
- Stand-alone or easily integrated with other material handling systems.
- Durable, damage resistant construction.
- Organize fast and slow movers for maximum efficiency.
Because our Drive-In/Drive-Thru Rack requires fewer aisles, you can store up to 75% more pallets than with conventional pallet racks. Forklifts can drive directly into the rack to allow storage of six or more pallets deep. Also available in structural steel.
- The highest density storage solution available, and the ideal solution for large volume storage of like product.
- Welded frame construction delivers high rigidity and strength.
- Drive-In Rack uses a common entry/exit, while Drive-Thru rack has a separate entry and exit.
- Allows use of either roll formed or structural components with many arm and rail combinations.
- Reduces space costs, holds more loads.
- Designed for functionality, looks and long life.
A first-in/first out retrieval system, Pallet Flow storage can double or triple capacity compared to drive-in or conventional pallet rack systems. This alternative is ideal for freezer warehouses, food distribution centers, and storage of high-volume consumer goods.
- Maximize floor space fewer aisles.
- Ideal for expiration date sensitive inventory.
- Durable construction for years of maintenance-free operation.
Interlake and our distributor partners are experts in the design of custom Pick Modules which are often the ideal solution for distribution centers that require order picking geared to high SKU traffic, high throughput, and significant expansion. Our experience, broad array of products, custom integration and engineering capabilities, and project management expertise all combine to make Interlake the brand of choice for high-volume order fulfillment solutions.
- Increase product accessibility and facilitate rotation.
- Maximize facility space.
- Store and pick everything from single pieces to full pallets in one integrated system.
- Design customized to your unique requirements.
Our versatile Push-Back Rack uses telescoping carriages to store pallets up to five deep, providing multiple pick facing with extremely high throughput. Pallets are fed and retrieved from one aisle, reducing picking times and making these racks ideal for applications that require a large number of picking faces.
- Provides optimal combination of selectivity and storage density.
- Debris-free design makes these racks perfect for food applications.
- Allows efficient use of space with limited sacrifice in product accessibility.
- Sturdy construction for years of maintenance free operation.